Benefits to Employer
- Reduces some of the negative feelings associated with redundancies.
- Creates a positive PR image that promotes a caring company and diminishes negative word of mouth.
- Minimises the risk of legal action through professional counselling directed toward future career success.
- Reassures remaining employees who may feel threatened, maintaining productivity and boosting morale.
Benefits to Employee
- Helps restore self-confidence and morale.
- Provides individual consultation with a qualified consultant who will offer timely advice and assistance during and after the event.
- Offers in-depth assessment to assist individuals in determining an appropriate and desirable career path, and in identifying transferable skills and competencies.
- Provides comprehensive printed materials to support each section of the programme allowing employees to refer to each stage of the process in detail.
- Provides employees with excellent job search tools and techniques giving them confidence to market themselves.