Our Outplacement Plus Programme
Our outplacement offering focuses on the practical support needed for those entering the job market and covers the following topics:
- Career assessment & self appraisal
- CV preparation and cover letters
- Interview skills including mock interviews
- Introduction to dedicated recruitment consultant to act as your account manager
- Job search techniques - how to develop an effective job search strategy
- Introduction to social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter & facebook)
- Development of a self-marketing plan with measurable objectives
- Six months on-going support from dedicated recruitment consultants
Outplacement Plus Group Programme
Our group programmes are delivered in an intensive one or two day format covering largely the same topics detailed in our individual programmes. The group programme is delivered in an interactive format but also provides for a one-to-one consultation with all participants to fine-tune their individual requirements. The group programme also provides indivual support for six months. Our group rpogrammes can be particularly effective in a large scale redundancy situation and we have delivered to groups of up to twelve people.
Outplacement Plus Executive Programme
Our executive programme is suitable for senior management and is individually tailored to meet the specific needs of each company and each executive. This programme covers similar content to that outlined in the individual programme but also involves a greater number of contact hours and more extensive support services. Our flexible, customised approach enables us to provide personal coaching and mentoring, strategic networking and a variety of support services to facilitate the executive's transition to a new position or entrepreneurial venture. our executive programmes provide on-going support for up to twelve months.