Our Outplacement Solution
Collins McNicholas provides a first class professional outplacement plus service to the business community by offering Customised Individual Programmes, Group Programmes and/or Executive Programmes, depending on your organisation's needs. These programmes can be run on your site, at an external location or at any of our facilities nationwide. We design programmes to meet requirements at all levels from director and senior executive level to support and operational staff, without compromising quality. Collins McNicholas employs talented industry professionals, many of whom are CIPD qualified and are certified in psychometric assessment as awarded by the British Psychological Society.
Our Outplacement Plus Solution: How it Works
When a candidate completes the traditional outplacement module they are then assigned to a designated Senior Consultant in our Recruitment Division. This consultant is provided with a full briefing on the candidate by the Senior Outplacement Consultant who will be kept informed at all stages of the recruitment module.
The Recruitment Consultant will provide the following additional services to the candidate who has completed the outplacement module:
- Place them on the Collins McNicholas database of 180,000 plus candidates which is immediately accessible to all of our Recruitment Consultants within the group.
- Provide them with immediate access to all of the local, national and international open jobs in the Collins McNicholas network.
- Explain in detail how the traditional recruitment market operates and offer advice on how to use personal contacts, job boards, websites and recruitment agencies.
- Outline the most effective routes into local and national companies.
- Explain how the current job market operates and take them through networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and assist candidates in putting up personal profiles on each of these social networks.
- Advise candidates on how to build an online profile and join relevant online groups, participating in online discussions and how they reply to online vacancies.
- Provide on-going support for a period of six to twelve months.